INTERACTIVE: GTT MESSAGE BOARD
Green & Company Inc.ís Terms of Service
Our message boards are governed by a set of rules. Please familiarize yourself with them. By posting on our message boards, you indicate that you accept our rules as part of Green & Company Inc.ís terms of service.
We reserve the right to remove any post or user from our message boards ó although we have no duty to do so. When posts are deleted, itís usually because they violate one or more of our house rules. Repeated violation of these rules may result in the suspension of your posting privileges.
Specific Message Board Rules:
1. We donít allow obscene, racist or sexually explicit language. Personal attacks are not permitted. We reserve the right to remove posts that are abusive, hateful, or defame or insult anyone. We also reserve the right to remove posts that are off-topic or not in English.
2. It is illegal to harass or threaten anyone. We take threats, harassment and stalking very seriously. Posts that might be construed as such may be deleted and made available to the proper law enforcement officials.
3. No solicitations or advertisements are allowed. This includes advertisements for your business or your own online endeavors.
4. You may link to other Web sites when relevant to the discussion, but links to commercial sites are generally not allowed, including links to our competitors' Web sites.
5. You may not suggest or encourage illegal activity, including but not limited to "tax evasion schemes."
6. Please keep your posts and new threads "on our topics." We reserve the right to delete posts or threads that are not related to our professional service areas, as included on our Web site www.greentradertax.com.
7. Choose a username carefully. You may not use names that are offensive, that suggest illegal activities or that are meant to imitate other users. Any such names will be blocked from posting on our message boards.
8. You must have copyright ownership of all material that you post on our message boards. No articles may be posted without the express written consent of the copyright holder.
9. You must respect the privacy of individuals. This means no posting of phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers or any other private information. We discourage users from posting such information even about themselves, as we cannot control how that information may be used beyond our message boards.
10. Good manners online means that you donít post the same note more than once. The online word for posting many times on one topic is ďspamming.Ē We donít allow it.
11. You participate at your own risk on the bulletin boards, in chat rooms and in e-mail. You take responsibility for postings under your username and use the information provided here at your own risk. Green & Company, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or opinions posted here.
Please keep these rules in mind as you use our message boards. Thanks for participating.
Robert A. Green, CPA & CEO